Thursday, November 25, 2010

WORST DANCER

I don’t dance in public! I never dance on face of the crowd! I don’t know how to do it.. My body is so stiff I couldn’t make graceful moves. O well, maybe I exaggerate it too much by saying I never dance, of course I did, in highschool and college days, that’s because I had no choice, it’s part of our graded activities… and I also dance alone, that’s when I am happy or just extremely bored or in front of my sister just to make a joke.. and, my moves are unintentionally a joke already.. haha

 

This time, I’ll be forced to dance again, I don’t want to participate but everybody does or you’ll be cursed by some. It’s for our year end party/ Christmas party where in we will compete with the different projects of our company. We are sort of being pressured since we are the defending champion, yeah they made it on top last year.

But then, I am trying not to tolerate myself from being anti social. I have so much of it. So maybe, participating in this presentation might develop my personality.. You know how I desperately wanna be confident. So, I’m doing this! No matter how bloody bad I dance.. Enough of those old days that I run away from extra co curricular activities.. lol, not to late rght??

 

11/25/2010 Day1 Practice

 

I can feel my face blushing for being the worst dancer today. Everybody seems to laugh at me and I am being especially mentioned for my wrong and inappropriate moves.. that sucks, not to mention that my officemates are not that good as well, say, I’m the worst from the worst!! Hahaah.. I feel like running away. But I wont, am not giving up… I’m gonna do it good!

 

 11/26/ Day 2

It went good, but my body aches now, really!


 

12/17/2010

Day “2 days before the final day”

I was kinda busy of sorts I was  not able to update this. Well, anyway, tomorrow will be the final practice.. And guess what, I’m doing good, I mean, I am now aware of all those steps, practice lang pala ang kelangan, hehehe.. but don’t get me wrong, hindi pa rin ako expert sumayaw, I just knew how.. yeah at least.

THE PRACTICE

Dec. 30, 2010

I forgot to update this but we ranked third on the finals.

THE FINALE

now, I realized. I'm not that "worst dancer" that I used to think.. hahaaha

No comments:

Post a Comment