Sunday, November 4, 2012

5 things I want say to 1 person

These are the five Reasons Why I should hate you

1.      You fool around with me and I don’t deserve that!

2.      You used me to cover up your own heartaches, and you’ve change so suddenly leaving me wondering why.

3.      I saw the way you care for someone and you didn’t do a single thing of that to me… and you just let me watch it without considering my feelings.

4.      You broke a promise, it wasn’t really a promise, but what you’ve said is something I believed…. But instead you’ve done that with someone else.

5.      I hate that I couldn’t hate you that much… I shouldn’t be despising you, but I shouldn’t be disturbed with some thoughts of you either. Now you’re making me hate myself for doing this… and that’s why I hated you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment