Sunday, July 14, 2013

"Saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had. Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken"


“Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had nor, or saying nothing and wishing you had. Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken”.

I just read the quote above and it made me wonder as well. But if you are to ask me which is which, honestly, I really couldn’t tell, I wish I know the answer and I will be able to apply it in real life. I have so much of those words left unspoken too (obviously, the reason why I have this website), and as what as I’m expecting, it brought me to the edge of my resentment. Regrets are actually my friend already (laugh, but I’m okay). But who knows, if I did the other way around, it might got worst. 

Anyway, why would I rather keep my words unrevealed? I got my reasons -- because I don’t wanna hurt anyone, I know that would be inevitable, but at least I’m trying. And I don’t wanna hurt my self too, I know not saying what you want hurts too, but sometimes because you don’t wanna hear the answer, you just have to seal your lips. Like, when you care for someone, and you felt they don’t feel the same, what’s the point of telling them? In the very first place, why would you care for someone who doesn’t feel the same way? Guess, that’s part of the world cruelness.  

But I’m not completely against of not saying the things you’re supposed to say, coz I’ve done that already too. I had stopped my self coz I might not handle the consequence., but I failed. I’m breaking some of my rules too.

I had a confession to someone, until now I wasn’t sure if I did the right thing… Or maybe it wasn’t the right thing, but honestly, it made me breath well! For a brief moment, I didn’t care how things would change when I did that, all I know is, I want that person know what I truly feel. I felt good right after, it’s like I’ve been carrying a load in my heart and for that sudden moment, I’m relieved. If only you knew what I went trough before doing that.  And that thing I’ve said to someone is something that would never have a good ending coz this life I have is never like the fairy tales, but I’m still brave enough to tell. I didn’t expect for an answer anyway (though I really want to know). Yes, in saying what you feel, be brave enough not to expect anything in return. 

So that’s it. I wasn’t able to answer which is which. All I know is, this world is not an easy place to be. Every single thing depends on your choice, nothing is really right nor wrong.  Everybody hurts anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment