Wednesday, August 21, 2013

ITS A HOLIDAY!

It’s my fourth day of doing nothing! It started on Sunday - my off, Monday – I didn’t go to work due to bad weather, Tuesday – work was suspended, Today – It’s a holiday!

The only thing that would put smiles on me on a stormy day is the suspension of work and  the sound of the pouring rain, the rest, it’s a disaster, most part of Manila is flooded… and it disheartens me. .. I pray for everyone’s safety.

I need a break , I deserve this, (though I’ll be expecting a flood of work as well when I get back,, hahaha, bahala na!)

I had lots and lots of sleep, food tripping, movies, and….( Yun lana ata ginawa ko), and now I think I need to update my blogger by doing this, maybe I’ll try to upload back the deleted pictures (pero mukhang tinanatamad na ako hehe)..

I’m supposed to meet a friend today but how can we when the weather is still misbehaving. ;(

That’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment