Sunday, December 18, 2016

18Dec16

It feels good when someone you haven't seen for many years still recognizes you and even remembers your whole name. At SM this afternoon, a college mate and I crossed paths, iiral sana yung pagiging introvert ko na kunwari diko sya nakita ahaha... pero naalala ko, isa sya sa pinakamabait at pinakahumble at syempre pinakamatalinong kabatchmate ko nun.. di naman siguro nya ako dedeadmahin... So I looked at him, and he looked at me too, it took seconds after we admitted that "hey, we knew other"..  I smiled at him, he mentioned my complete first name and gave me a handshake ... He was a magna cumlaude (kung tama pagkaalala ko) in ECE..  parang natuwa naman syang nakita ako, yung iba kase baka sobrang yumabang na.. pero sya hindi, I saw his smile so genuine kase.. We had a quick chat.. I think he's working in Indonesia, and just having his vacation here...

Ayun lang, nakakatuwa lang that someone hadn't changed.

So, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment