Thursday, March 16, 2017

16March17

Watching Beauty & The Beast (all by myself), and the thought I'll be home tomorrow and see my niece & nephew (Insha Allah) is a bliss... Yeah, simple things like that is happiness to me.

I had a ticket to this movie I acquired from an officemate, it's a bit expensive from the usual price because it's a ticket for a cause.... a sort of an organization who feeds less fortunate children.

And I waited for that movie anyway...

No twists on the story, it's exactly what you read in fairy tales or some old version of this movies but I amazingly loving it. I'm just annoyed on how this people reacts.. haha.. I'm sorry, if only I could watch that movie in silence, all by myself, I'd loved to!! haha.. selfish me! " Nasisira kase ang pag eemote ko!" lol... I hate it when they loudly giggles and laugh and saddened, when I had said that there's no twist on that movie, there's no fairy tale that ended not happily ever after! so they shouldn't act surprised or something as they didn't know the whole story... (killjoy me) hahaha

But I just adored that movie.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment