Tuesday, June 6, 2017

What's going on with the World?

Yeah, what's going on in the world nowadays? Bad news are everywhere, the on going war in Marawi...  the resorts world incident, the London Incident, and so on and so forth...it's disheartening... oh, and Qatar too, my friend Lee is in there... okay lang kaya sya dun?? kahit nakakabadtrip yun minsan, este madalas pala, I'm still worried for him.. he's such a nice bad friend! haha.. You know what I mean?
... si Allen din pala, andun pa ba sa Qatar yun?

Anyway, what will I eat later? bread will do.. makakasurvive din naman ako.. I'm soo not in the mood to cook..

Episode 14 na ako sa Goblin, 14 ba to? or 15?? ewan.. But I have to turn off the TV. I must sleep...

And my upper left leg... masakit pa rin.. get well na please.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment