Monday, August 7, 2017

My Kind of July 2017

So this is why I've been in Manila for more than a month...
Day 1 (got no pic)
Day 2
I said " weh?" Haha


Day 3
Why do I looked that so serious??
Lunch Break

The Tribunal, us the Claimants, the Respondents and our respective Lawyers

Time to Smile.. (though, no final verdict yet)


Dinner (at two places)
(cheers?)


I've been part of an arbitration procedure, something I've never expected I could get involved with... But I made it.. it's been tough but it's an experience worth the lesson. Many times I'd wish that me being one of the witnesses shall be waived but it didn't happen, I really had to participate. Now I can say, I am little exposed and smarter to stuff like that. I may have stuttered/ tensed and faltered along the process but I got through it.

And now I'm back to Davao.


No comments:

Post a Comment