Monday, December 3, 2018

3rd of December 2018

hayst.. malungkot nanaman ng diko alam. haha. chos! that feeling as if you have not done your task today, you just go home, and feeling diko alam. basta... and the worst is, you  want to express how you feel but you just have no one to say these things??.. pero ano nga ba sasabihin ko. diko rin alam haha.. nag iinarte lang haha..

maybe I'm a bit annoyed with someone too for making me feel toooo old not living a life -- the society describes it to be what I am supposed or who I am supposed to be with right now..  ano? haha.. i'm too lazy to elaborate it. pero sana gets mo.

I don't wanna be connected with such people, yung mga taong magpaparamdam sayo na "hindi dapat ganto".. but how can I push them away when I am the one not supposed to be here, kase hindi ako normal? haha. I don't wanna think this way,  pero kaartehan ko lang to.. lilipas din sya.

inhale exhale lang. I'm okay. :)

update: after an hour.
I'm ashamed and guilty for feeling a bit of different and unfortunate at the moment. Yeah, I maybe sad sometimes, but I must be thankful I'm not miserable. I maybe different, but I think my problems are lesser.. I maybe little tired of waiting for something I'm not sure of but at least I'm breathing well.. diko man masagot lahat ng tanong nilang bakit,  okay lang yun. okay pa rin ako. I know I should be grateful with my life.. and I am.. just let me feel my loneliness sometimes.. this is is just a small part of me I need to share... actually, wala nga akong mababahagian nito.. so I'm writing it.. so if somehow, someone got lost in here.. salamat, umabot ka sa dulo.. marinig mo lang ang existence ko, ayos na ko.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment