Sunday, May 19, 2019

Between Maybes

7:00pm
Already here at the cinema,  will watch Between Maybes,  which will roll by 7:20pm.

When I entered the cinema hall,  haba na ng pila...  What are they watching, sa isip ko?  Between maybes kaya?  i was wrong,  John wick pala..  Haha

 While no one is lining up for Between Maybes.

Anyway,  why am I watching it all alone aside from I want to eat Popcorn? Not even a fan of Julia Barreto and Gerald Anderson..  Wala lang.  Feeling ko magugustuhan ko lang sya..  And the setting is Japan...  i love japan so much..  Haha..

I'll update this later if I'll enjoy it.

9:35pm
I'm already home..  And I loved the movie really. It was just light but touching..

Marami sana akong naisip na isulat kanina habang pinapanuod ko..  Pero ngayon..  Naglaho na.  Haha.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment