Wednesday, January 1, 2020

1st Post for the 2020

I'm always heart broken every first day of the year because it means the holidays are over and I need to travel back to my workplace.  This is my longest straight vacation time from work ever..  Dec 22 2019 to Jan 1 2020.. that's why leaving home seems so hard to do. For the past 10 days, I never been anywhere but home,  just baby sit my nieces and nephews which I enjoyed so much despite that body pains I got in lifting and carrying them especially the chubby one...  We had initially thought of going on a Family Outing, but ended up nowhere but home.. we had food tripping, watched kiddie shows in Youtube ( I even missed to watch the Teleserye's I'm watching if I'm In Davao), brought my niece to the Hardware and bought some construction materials for the house I'am constructing (which restricting me now to go on travels, haha, tipid mode). These are just so simple and really boring to some, but for me it's one of the best days of my life.

I'm having my work application here,  if I'll be accepted,  then I don't have to be disheartened every 1st of January..

Anyway,  another year again,  I'll be a year older, I'm passed over midlife I think,  but that kind of life crisis is still hitting me so hard sometimes..  i'll be fine though.

2019 was really a roller-coaster ride..  Both happiness and loneliness strike me simultaneously. But despite me saying this,  life taught me so many realizations this year.

My father got sick on the last quarter of 2019.. it was one of the depressing and loneliest experience of my life. But it made me cling on my faith more,  it made me reflect on so many things,  it made me realize to see and appreciate even the small things I have and stopped complaining on what I'm lacking.. I became grateful and learned to be contented and stopped questioning my life's insufficiency. Afterall, life is not forever,  I'm not being morbid coz that's an ultimate truth, we can live to the fullest but be a better person for this temporary world and hereafter. We must be good and considerate to other people as everyone is undergoing life difficulties too.

So after being on the hospital for days,     Alhamdullillah,  we survived that stage..  My father got well. And ofcourse I'm not stopping praying for my parents good health.

I've been to 3 countries in 2019 which I am so happy about, no question on that, you know how much travelling curve smiles on my face. I had my first solo trip to Japan last April which I am really proud of, seeing the cherry blossoms for the first time still makes me feel blissful. My aunt and friends had our cruising in Halong Bay Vietnam last August, it was a nice experience too. Then lastly, had set my feet in South Korea last November, met up with my old friends and made us fell in in love on the Autumn foliage.

So while writing this, I'm supposed to pack my things. I'm just hoping that 2020 will be life changing the positive way. I'm not getting any younger, I want to be home, I want to travel more though hehe, at the same time I wanna grow mentally, emotionally, socially and spiritually.... shall I say physically too? haha

So that's it, I need to fix my things now.



No comments:

Post a Comment