Sunday, February 16, 2020

Not a Post Valentine Blog

The following quotes I just read on my FB feeds recently which could relate with my current mood. 

I posted this on my story last night before I slept wondering if someone would message me telling me my birthdate but none did!  Poor me... Dissapointed..   Haha..  Anyway I deleted the post in the morning because I realized I am too pathetic..  Haha.. 

This?  I'm just wondering if someone somewhere loves me just not telling me..  Ahaha...  Ofcourse my family not counted,  coz surely they do (they just dont tell me,  I do the same way too..  We're not verbally expressive). For the second sentence,  if someone tells me he/she loves but actually doesn't..  ? Uhhm..  There are few and I know they mean't it..  And maybe there's this one person that I'm doubtful if he/she mean't it ahaha. 

That long message,  I just found it beautifully said. 


I'm praying for this too..  Ang saya siguro. 

I'm too sleepy to get this blog done.  It's kinda late too..  I'll edit this tomorrow InshaAllah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment