Friday, December 18, 2020

The Introvert me on the 18th of December

My introvert personality is surfacing again right now. haha.. I just can't detail things but I just hate it when I'm caught between staying on my comfort zone versus showing up and talk to people! it's not right I know, but what can I do? I'm trying to force myself to be normal like everyone else, but I'm really having a hard time. I know, being like this makes me appear like I'm rude or lacking with good manners (and right conduct lol)

 I'm open to changes, not because I want to please all the people, but because I don't want people accuse me of being unfriendly.. actually unfriendly is fine with me, pero yung walang manners, that's unacceptable. haha.. kainis naman.

When I was younger, I don't really mind if I am appearing despicable. Sabi nga nila tanggapin mo na lang kung sino ka or ano ka.., don't mind what other people say. In some ways, that's correct but if we can change into a good version of us, why not diba? kung kaya mo. haha... Okay, I'll try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment