Saturday, October 12, 2024

Life update at 10.12.2024

 Hi. I don't know. I missed writing, but aging made me lazy. I've run out of words despite my overflowing thoughts. If I lived in the old days, with my younger self, I should have written something about the following.

* How I missed Ayah (Father), it's been almost a year since we lost him but I still miss him terribly. I cried every time I remembered him. Seeing the spots where he used to stay and the things he once owned, the old laptop that he patiently once used, his cellphone - the photos in it still could burst me to tears, and seeing the people he used to work with breaks my heart.. Everything reminded me of him.

*The travels that I missed to talk about here. I used to be so excited about writing my international trips. I didn't have a blog about how I went back to Thailand last year with my auntie. I attended the workshop in Pakistan and the friends I met there. I was not able to write about my trip to Singapore and Malaysia last August-- despite it being my third time visiting there, it made me happy. Traveling always makes me happy, my life turned out to be so far from perfect but I'm sure traveling is perfectly making me happy.

*I wanted to travel more but I find it difficult nowadays, there are some travel agencies that require a minimum of 2 people to avail, and no one is coming with me.. hahaha... I didn't really mind having few friends, but one of the downsides is, days like these. I can do solo traveling, but my target countries could be costly if I'll do it alone. I wanted to visit Turkey, Dubai, Australia, New Zealand, and my European dreams, and ofcourse perform Hajj and Umra..... Ahhhhh, I wanted to travel!!! but I need money and friends too??? haha

*I wanted to write about my status at my job. How I struggle to look at the brighter side of it. I used to be the officer in Charge of the Division where I am now. I struggled before I fully understood my role and when the official Division Chief position opened, I applied for it. (I proposed for that position anyway)... I didn't get it, someone externally was hired. I was fine with it coz what I really prayed for is that whoever will get that position is someone who truly deserves it, someone who is not toxic to work with--- that I will no longer be stressed, if that's the case, I'll be happy even if I don't get the position. .... But if you'll ask me now how I feel. I don't know. haha.... I wish to write about it, to lighten up my feelings.... hahaha... but maybe not now.

*Then finally, I wanted to write how I'm getting old!!! hahahaha..



No comments:

Post a Comment