Thursday, December 31, 2009

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

These are just maybe’s, I don’t really rely on my resolutions, sad to know that I am so inconsistent in most things, today I will, tomorrow I don’t…

 

  1. wouldn’t care if I’ll be rejected
  2. Be confident and independent
  3. become more optimistic
  4. Express what I really feel, yes when yes, no when no!
  5. Give people chances, must not judge them in the first encounter
  6. Insecurities and bitterness, set aside.
  7. Acceptance of inevitable
  8. more faith
  9. face the world with good outlook
  10. meet new people

 

 

But these ten we’ll try… J

1 comment:

  1. let me tell you the best place to buy u-47700 powder online. Go to the link buy u-47700 powder online: i bought this product last month and i was astonished by the quality. price is good and delivery was quick. A good customer service too. Please when you buy u-47700 research chemical, it's not for human consumption but for research purposes and don't allow skin contact. This is for the pros, who know its use.

    ReplyDelete