Wednesday, February 3, 2010

An Interview

9:49AM 03Feb2010

 

An Interview

 

 

I’m nervous! And I hate the feeling… it will be a usual interview and there are more situations to be feared of than this… I’ve been to many interviews, but this one, its making me feel not ease and unconfident. (Bakit Kaya?)

 

MDCC-ICMI, I saw there hiring last Sunday on the Manila Bulletin and sent an email on the same day. Last night I received a text message informing me to attend an interview today at 2pm. I even call them this morning to ask for a direction since I never been to Paranaque… The guy who answered me gave me this- ride LRT to Baclaran, and when I get there, I will look for a jeepney with sign board Alabang-Baclaran-Zapote and tell the driver to drop me at Arias Compound (unsure with the spelling), from there I would take a little walk to their office.. I hope the guy is reliable, I checked on their website, MDCC-ICMI is located at Makati.. ( trying to comfort my self, that maybe that’s their another branch, in their text message, the position is Makati based, though the interview is at PQUE).

 

LOL. I’m kinda paranoid in here.. Maybe I’ am writing this so somebody would find me, in case of me, missing (wag naman sana, ano ba pinagsasabi ko?!)

 

Okay, I’m going in there, Ash, it’s just an ordinary interview, just like what you’ve been thru before……. It would gonna be fine….

 

 

4:55 PM

 

 

Just got back here in our room… and are you excited to know what had happened??... Well, consider this as my worst day in Manila… It wasn’t about the interview because I didn’t even try it… I was lost!  Ain’t that frustrating…?.. Now I know why I felt that outlandish this morning. I never thought I would be unable to find my way, I never anticipated that… I left the house at 12:00 noon just to make sure I would not be late to my 2pm scheduled interview… At three pm, I’m still circling around, losing my way. I even called the company for the second time around, but the address they gave to me is not familiar to the drivers… damn! Or maybe I didn’t hear it right, the direction… darn it! That’s truly a waste…of time and money…I feel really bad now…

 

Okay, maybe it wasn’t meant for me……. Better luck next time…

1 comment:

  1. hey... this company texted me again yesterday for an interview today... they just cant let me go.. lol... Finally, I found the place with no sweat, I didn't ask those stupid drivers, I just saw the sign.... and they hire me!!!

    ReplyDelete