Monday, February 1, 2010

stupid joyride

Well, it wasn’t supposed to be a joyride but it went out that way! Parang bumili lang ako ng “V Fresh” chewing gum sa  Tandang Sora, Quezon City from Sta. Ana, Manila.. I supposed to submit almost 10 job applications in Quezon City, 3 particularly in Tandang Sora…

While on the bus going to Tandang Sora (first time kong pupunta dun), I was kinda irritated with the traffic jam and the fact that medyo malayo nga pala talaga and Tandang Sora from here. Imagine I left our apartment around 1 pm and got back 4:30 pm… I didn’t do anything at Tandang Sora when I got there, just walked a little, bought the abovementioned gum and not even single application ang naipasa ko… That made it stupid, my real purpose of going there was suddenly gone like pricked balloon! Well, maybe I lost my appetite because I can’t imagine my self working that far, hassle masyado yun. I don’t consider transferring apartment now, I need to adjust first by living with a friend in my current apartment… pero stupid pa rin, pwede naman siguro akong iassign sa ibang site… say yung malapit dito….whatever!

Yun na yun, fifty four peso fare was wasted!

3 comments:

  1. hahahah! parang ang layo sa nakagawian nating lifestyle noh? dito sa mindanao everything's so simple and uncomplicated. pero i salute you for venturing the unknown. sana ako din magkaguts na.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. kaya nga eh, kung saan saan na ako napapadpad... wala rin pwedeng sumama sken kc my mga work sila... kaya, ayun, kung saan saan na ako naliligaw, hindi lang nagpapahalatang naliligaw.. haha

    ReplyDelete