Saturday, March 6, 2010

my Christian Bautista

When star in a million aired on TV, Christian Bautista was always been my bet, though he didn’t make on the top… I don’t know, I liked him a lot, not only because of his voice but because of his aura..

 

And just today, I saw him there in Trinoma Mall, singing his songs, taking my breath away…(lol), a lil truth on that.. It was the second time I saw him without intending to see him, I mean, I got no idea that I will be seeing him there today, running after local artists is really not my kind.

 

And I’m glad that “coincidence” existed.

 

And I saw a point of light in his left shoulder, so he is my soulmate… (lol again), gullible I maybe, but I got this point of light thing from Paulo Coelho’s book, Brida… (I know the light I saw there was coming from the stage.)

 

8 comments:

  1. char!!! grabe ash ang tindi mo talaga pumili! hahahaha.

    as for me, i don't really like his voice. for me lang ha, it sounded like nakatakip ung ilong nya. peace! but i have to admit, he's a bit of a looker. hmmm this makes me think of the college days..ung mga list of crushes mo.. si too early. tapos sino pa ba ung iba? si red? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... i know.. kinokontra mo nman tlaga yung taste ko sa mga crushes ko... haha.. inexpect ko ng papalag ka.. hehe... not only his voice nman tlaga ang nagustuhan ko... sya mismo... haha.. para kasing ang bait bait nya... char!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... i know.. kinokontra mo nman tlaga yung taste ko sa mga crushes ko... haha.. inexpect ko ng papalag ka.. hehe... not only his voice nman tlaga ang nagustuhan ko... sya mismo... haha.. para kasing ang bait bait nya... char!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uy di kaya lagi.. hahahaha. crush ko din nga si you're too early! hahaha. marami kaya tau common crushes kaso di ko na maalala. if im not mistaken si diet at pepart? hahaha lagot tau may makabasa nito.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mas crush mo nman yung huling dlawang binanggit mo... hahaha.. mdyo lng ako..

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw. hahahaha. mas crush ko ba? nagkakaamnesia na ata ako

    ReplyDelete
  7. christian bautista?ung d memorize ung national anthem?d nga....

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahah... yah him.... pero d nman ako die hard tlaga... slight lng, pag nakikita ko lng xa personally... nyahaha

    ReplyDelete