Saturday, April 17, 2010

bi dam my love

 

Yah,  I know, I have no right to call you mine… you wouldn’t know it anyway… But I like you a lot, corny it may sound, but now I know how human melts with your looks… well, I know it will pass, just like those old crazy feelings I’ve felt for Vic Zou, Jun Pyo and even to the anime characters, Dennis and Rukawa.. Aint that stupid?!

 

Anyway, what’s truly stupid is I’m 25, old enough not to act this way… But, every time I see you, truly, it’s like I’m being thrown up and away to the evergreen… lol… see, how absurd the words I am uttering now..

 

You’re my ideal and my dream. You’re the kind of person I always wish to meet, yes your role as Bi Dam, you will be my prince charming though you’re not a prince. You will be my rescuer, my knight in shining armor. You’re eyes, just seeing them gives me strength, and makes me weak as well… but I know, you don’t really exist… I mean, you Bi Dam… Kim Nam Gil does exists…. But million miles from me…

 

Confuse, whose taking my breath away?... the most unreal, my Bi dam… But since, Kim Nam Gil is playing his role, I like him as well…

 

So, what now?.. I don’t know…

 

 

NO WAY TO YOUR HEART

 

Hey Kim Nam Gil, I had no idea of you but your role as Bi Dam in Queen Seon Deok , and you are taking my breath away every time I see you. There are many things I want to tell you, but how???  You’re a star, and I’m just a dust here on Earth, and that breaks my heart… but I’ll be very satisfied if you’ll be able to read this, but I know you still cant, the least I can do is to whisper it to the wind and to the stars.

 

I sleep late every night to watch your show, and it melts my heart every time you appear, at the same time it hurts me so bad that I can never reach you. I can only watch you and you will never have a single glimpse or even an idea of my existence…

 

Sound may selfish, but I hate it when people go crazy over you, it’s making the distance between us more impossible… I know I shouldn’t, I don’t owe you and you would never ever recognize me.

 

I was so loveless, and I thought I don’t care, I am contented, but when I got to see you,  it seems that, I’m losing something that I really can’t explain.

 

There is something in you that I’d like to see forever, and I’m crazy, can you be my soulmate?

 

You’re my ideal and my dream. You’re the kind of person I always wish to meet, yes your role as Bi Dam, you will be my prince charming though you’re not a prince. You will be my rescuer, my knight in shining armor. You’re eyes, just seeing them gives me strength, and makes me weak as well… but I know, you don’t really exist… I mean, you Bi Dam… Kim Nam Gil does exists…. But million miles from me…

 

I have your picture on my laptop, and I stare at you right now… and it only breaks my heart….I want to be different, so you might feel me, but I’m not. I struggle for words that might impress you in case a genie would grant my wish you’ll read this… I don’t wish for you to be here, I know very well the meaning of impossible… I don’t hope you’ll even wonder if someone like me exists, if a falling star would make my wishes come true, then the sky might be cleared, all the stars should fall first, so you’ll hear them… I am so far from being perfect, only few people appreciate my ways, and no guy had ever made me feel that love is beautiful and I don’t hope for it, not until I saw you..

 

Crazy me must stop this…. Anyway, I hope your doing fine, I hope you’re happy… be happy…

1 comment:

  1. hahaha.. natatawa ako sa sarili ko... ang baduy baduy....ew..

    ReplyDelete