Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My KIM NAM GIL

Yah,  I know, I have no right to call you mine… you wouldn’t know it anyway… But I like you a lot, corny it may sound, but now I know how human melts with your looks… well, I know it will pass, just like those old crazy feelings I’ve felt for Vic Zou, Jun Pyo and even to the anime characters, Dennis and Rukawa.. Aint that stupid?!

Anyway, what’s truly stupid is I’m 25, old enough not to act this way… But, every time I see you, truly, it’s like I’m being thrown up and away to the evergreen… lol… see, how absurd the words I am uttering now..

So, what now?.. I don’t know…

3 comments:

  1. ahh...yan pla un...prang may common denominator mga crush mo...silent (except for jun pyo), mysterious, singkit...kung hahanapin mo cla sa grocery store nsa isng aisle lang cla...hahaha
    pero ntawa ko sa second pic nito..weird ng posing nya specifically ung pghawak nya sa phone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga parang di nya personality yung pangalawa.. hahaha...
    ...... sana nasa grocery store lng xa.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like him the most dun sa pinakauna nya na pix... hahaha.. emo...

    ReplyDelete