Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011

2 days left and farewell 2010, it’s a wonderful year for me indeed. A not so wasted one. So much happenings and it made me progressive somehow. It was the year I had my venture in Manila, been part of two different companies.

 

I realized how I tried my best not to tolerate my idleness, my being introvert (I admit). I can still remember the very moment our plane landed at NAIA airport last January and I was alone that time, as I waited for my luggage, I was kinda confused and a little despaired like I was lost, and asked my self “what am I doing here?” as if I don’t know why I was stepping on Terminal 2. It’s not so sudden but not well planned as well. Mind you, working in Manila was never an option to me before but poof! I found my self working there!

 

Well anyway, for that case, no room for regrets, though leaving home always breaks my heart.. I am now glad that I had this experience...It's making me independent and molding my confidence little by little. Now I won’t blame myself someday for not trying anything… I’ll expect less “what ifs” someday right?…

 

Now I look forward for another fruitful year ahead. I hope and pray that my wishlists will be granted and of course I'll do my part.. Happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment