Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekly meeting

every friday, we are having our weekly meeting, all departments and of course with our Project Manager... Every deparment must present their weekly accomplishments/ reports and the next week's look ahead.

and i suppose, this friday would be my turn to represent my department...  am I nervous? well, yes, not to mention my not so confident skill in public speaking! though it wasn't really that high-flying presentation... you just have to talk casually in front of your officemates... just between me and the rest of the team, parang kami kami lang.. and it seems that dealing with the people you work with, you see everyday is tougher.. hahaha.. lalo na't inaabangan nila ang "turn" mo.. I dont know why these people seem to be so fond of me or talagang makukulit lang sila.. haha

come what may.. tomorrow i'll be gathering my report.  I'll get back to you my diary.

3/17/11 8:46 pm

so, this is it, tomorrow is the day but you know what, the report itself is not with me right now.., i dont even have the idea... My senior wasn't able to hand it to me this afternoon.. Lagot, first thing in the morning pa naman yung meeting... bahala na si batman, marunong naman akong magbasa! haha... wish me luck! i hope I wont stutter..

3/18/2011 8:34

I stammer! how can I not when I had my report 15 minutes before the rmeeting. I could have practice my speech if it was given to me earlier. But then, it's not that worst, i know i did well, at least... ok lang yun!

No comments:

Post a Comment