Saturday, March 19, 2011

first time to do the first move

7:30pm

...this a sort of absurd post, just spare me this one.


few minutes ago, i sent my add friend request  in facebook to one of my crushes during college days, and i consider that as first move to make papansin.. haha.. 

actually i dont intend anything, trip lang to.. no chance for us naman, and i dont feel the same way as to what i felt during those old days, that's why i'm confident in involving myself in such this... and he might be married already.. the last time i knew about him is that he is in a relationship with someone else...

eversince, i never expressed nor showed an interest to someone actually i am admiring, naghihintay na lang na pansinin...  kaya walang nangyari... kaya trip lang to, para maiba naman... hehehe

10:08pm

OMG! he just accepted my request... hahahha... (kinilig ako ng konte..hahaha)... he sent me a message thru chat kaso bigla syang nag-off line... sabi nya. "hi,,tnx..wer n msu ka ngtpos?gensan ba"

8:09pm 3/22/2011

maybe i'm crazy, wala lang sigurong magawa... i been waiting for him to go online, but i really cant catch him green on FB... i guess, i need to realize the second move... hahaha.. last na to promise! if he would still ignore me, then i wouldn't care anymore.. sabi ko nga trip lang to...

okay, im about to send him a message, like "thanks for the confirmation"... ang baduy, haha... he'll be the first one na pagpapasalamatan ko dahil tinanggap nya ang friend request ko.. hehehe..yes na..

9:39PM

Oh my.. he's chatting with me right now. i can't breath.. haha


7:23pm 3/25/2011

did i just say, i'll have only til second move??? if i did, then i'm sorry, gonna break that.. hehehe... malayo naman sya.. i'll chat with him, me, saying the first word.. bahala na.. hehe

10:05pm 5/15/2011

Finally, i must officially cut this kahibangan, for the first time I saw a picture of him, edited, with a girl beside him.. I conclude, he's already taken.. broken hearted again ako... hehe.. actually, hindi naman masyado, at least i know my stand now.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment