Saturday, August 11, 2012

THANKS!!

Because I did appreciate your greetings on my birthday, I exerted an effort to keep all those stuffs in here. I’m such a keeper, count on me on that.. hehe.. I’ve done this before, open these links if you want some proof – August 9 2010 and August 9 2011.

Anyway.. Thanks to my officemates who surprised me with these…

Maam May, aimee, maam Anna, Jhonard, Mac, James, Maam Lileth and whoever it may concern… Thank you so much.. I owe  them a treat, maybe after the month of ramadhan.

To my boardmates—ate vicks, Jocelyn, Ate Gemma, Kuya Edgar and our new boarder Trish… Thanks for the good laugh.... and to my bro Gary.

My highscool friends.

 

College friends.

My X officemates and the currents ones.


My childhood friends..

My relatives

My other FaceBook friends..

And those who texted me--- my mom, my sister, my neighbor Ate Vicks and my officemates Lee, Jardine and Allen.

And lastly to the one who almost forgot my birthday (she did forget it actually.. haha), my friend and officemate marj (madam)... thanks to this...

 Once again, thanks for your time! To some, it may not really mean to them, but to me it does. I don’t really celebrate my birthday, I’ve mentioned the reasons on my last year birthday post… and I don’t see getting old deserves a party! Haha, just kidding, I know I must thank God for giving me this life.

Anyway, you guys made August 9 extraordinary, it supposed to be just another usual day to me and I should thank facebook too for reminding the some of you.. hahahah…

No matter what, thanks!

1 comment:

  1. at talagang nag-effort akong gawin to ha.. hehe.. just for keeps.. (parang awarding lang at nagpapasalamat sa mg sponsors.. nyahaha)

    ReplyDelete