Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

today is the last day of being this age .... tomorrow I'll be so old again.. wahhhhh.. i feel like I'm still on my early twenties... what a late bloomer!

So, what I had today? nothing, just a feeling of guilt coz I didn't report to work today..  blame the bad weather! no typhoon, not even in a low pressure area, its just the "hanging habagat", but the rain is doing it continuously that resulted floods to 90percent of Metro Manila.. Classes to all school levels, government offices and even private sectors were declared suspended yesterday.. but not today, just the schools and selected government agencies..

I was prepared this morning to report for work but the rain poured heavily, means of transportation was tough so I decided not to go..

My neighbor and I had our groceries to the nearby supermarket when the gloomy sky poured its tears to us this afternoon and we make "lusong to the baha"....

Yun lang... tinatamad na ako magkwento ng kung anu ano... heheheh


Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment