Thursday, October 3, 2013

Yours Truly is On Sick Leave


My eyes feeling drained right now after reading back my blog entries..yes, i might be bored that made me do that.. 

as always, my previous and old posts could make me tell myself this after reading them back: "really? Vain! Ew! Haha! Di nga? Mean! Arte ha?! Spelling mo mali! Wrong grammar! Sama ng ugali mo! Nanaman? Hayst! Tsk tsk!"

Myself is my own critic as well... But i never been mad at myself for saying so, regrets- maybe, but what else can i do? I couldn't stop myself from feeling those echoses at that very moment.

Hayst, im having a hard time in typing this using my brother's ipad mini.. My laptop and his laptop too is not behaving well, ayaw na mag-power on nung saken... Baka gusto na talagang mgretire after 5 long years of serving me (thanks to my father).. 

I'm on my sick leave today, yah i'm not really feeling better, i have flu and I lost my voice!haha..i dont know but i love my voice if  its paos like this, kaso it hurts, i dont want to talk a lot, good thing i have no one to talk to.. Hehe...  I'm resting here that's why no matter how our Monthly Progress Billing is hauting me, im not entertaining it.. Bahala na bukas.

Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment