Thursday, July 7, 2016

7th of July

I'm supposed to blog last night but I enjoyed watching Descendant of The Sun..

Yesterday was the Eid'l Fit'r.. usually, my family are having a beach getaway during that day.. but not this time...

We just went to the province (as in really rural)... there's a baby goat there (ano nga ulit tawag sa baby goat?)...basta ang cute nya... lots of butterflies too... tsaka pangwrong turn lang yung scenery..


Then enjoyed eating durian and buko juice while on the road..

Then home again.. watched Decendants of The Sun...

This scene made me laugh.. when she had to look at his picture... and the only picture she got was this Xray.. haha

This remind me of my foolishness too.. when I was kinda admiring someone too.. haha


I put a smile on his signature and connected my signature to his(spare the pink line para maprotektahan yung signature ko at yung pangalan nya..haha) ... Don't worry, he didn't know that I did that .. because these request forms are being compiled by our warehouseman signed by the one who requested something before I sign it.. (yun lang, naalala ko lang, just like her l, that's the only thing I got, our only connection.. haha.. pathetic me! Pero wala na yun).

Anyway, its 10:42 pm.. watching this again. I'm inlove with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment