Friday, April 14, 2017

14April17

It's the 2nd day of holiday and I'm home!... Scrolling the internet-- seeing some people going here and there... Then I'm feeling a little jealous.. I wish could get there too... Some reflections blowing back to my face making me feel a little bitter on my life's choice.. like if only I was brave and confident enough to take the path of venturing and work abroad then maybe I'll be travelling the world by now and not just sitting on this corner of the room... Maybe I'm engaging that pleasure of being in Japan, South Korea (and maybe see Kwak Dong Yeun), or in Australia, or maybe In New Zealand too... or somewhere in France and Italy..... But I'm not!

And this hits me so hard, I'm not somewhere else.. I'm sitting right now on my sister's bedroom watching my little sweet niece sleeping... then I felt guilty for feeling bitter a while ago.. My family, and the new members of my family, my niece & nephew are something I wouldn't trade for anything in this world..  So indeed it's true, sometimes we're too busy scowling over things that we don't have, and forgets to appreciate what we have... It maybe little things but without it, we would be nothing.

I'm not really expert at good thoughts, some inspirational words to uplift our dull days or just super powers to brighten someone's day (I couldn't even lighten up mine)... but I can try. So I'm reminding my self not to frown on things I wish I have... Things that everyone may had, even those who seem not to deserve it..... But I shouldn't be sad.... We all have our different stories, different struggles...


1 comment:

  1. this is great
    allow me tell you the best place to buy u-47700 powder online and research chemicals. Go to the link buy u-47700 powder online: i bought this product last month and i was astonished by the quality. price is good and delivery was quick. A good customer service too. Please when you buy u-47700 research chemical, it's not for human consumption but for research purposes and don't allow skin contact. This is for the pros, who know its use.

    ReplyDelete