Monday, April 24, 2017

The 4 Flights in a Week Challenge

4.24.17
6:10pm

At Davao airport (DVO-MLA), waiting for boarding... and I'm praying for a safe flight, as always, I wish there would be less turbulence... Aside from this, I still have 3 more flights for this week. So help me God.

10:32pm
One flight down... 

All through out this flight (the first flight), no fasten seat belt sign (ofcourse except the landing and take off)... but still I was terrified... the flight was not delayed, and we even arrived 13 minutes earlier.. Alhamdullillah

4.25.17
6:10Pm

Again at NAIA 3, waiting for boarding time on my 2nd flight (MLA-BEIJING)... Once again, I'm praying for a safe flight.

4.30.17 
Update on my second flight.. the most terrifying.. so much turbulence ... And just when we landed, I realized I hadn't fastened my seat belt!.. The crew didn't notice and so did I. Thank God, though there were turbulence, I wasn't thrown from here and there.

3rd flight(BEIJING-MLA), the smoothest so far. but I haven't slept a bit... feeling like a zombie and my first to stay a bit longer in the airport waiting for my next and last flight this afternoon.

3:50 pm, now waiting for boarding to my fourth flight (MLA-DVO)... I'm praying for a safe flight.

Update 5.6.17
It's been almost a week since that "4 flights in a week" blog , and I'm sorry I forgot to update just because I landed safely on the fourth flight... Anyway, all in all, no delayed flights and the turbulence was bearable... the worst was the third... but we're totally okay. Alhamdullillah... Now, I'm praying for a brave heart (because I think the more I fly a lot, my fear is getting worse rather than getting used to it,..I'm afraid I'm developing a flight phobia. hope not)  and also, I'm hoping for more travels opportunity in the future Insha Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment