Sunday, September 24, 2017

9.24.17

What to write? What to write????

I told myself last night that I should blog today because I been in such a long time paralyzing my  writing skills (huh? skills daw).. but I don't know what to write!!! or tinatamad nanaman ako!

Errrrr.............ano ba sasabihin ko?  ano ba isusulat ko?

I was lately thinking writing about my last weekend trip to Talicud Island, it was unplanned.. yung mga tita ko kase gusto pumunta dun.. so we went to Isla Reta, in Talicud Island.. Just an hour boat ride from Sta Ana Wharf  Davao City proper to Isla Reta.



I also missed to write about my visit to Eden and Secdea Samal Island with my friends last August 27/28..

We visited Duterte's house first..


Then to Eden where I thought I'm brave enough to take the sky cycling. I was already riding it, pero bumaba ako and I ended up on the zipline....



More of Eden..







Secdea. Quiet expensive for provincial rate.. pero it's worth it..











That's it muna... This is me while doing it... and it took me hours before I finalized it.. (I mustn't say finalized... kase incomplete pa rin to..)


haha.. good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment