Thursday, March 1, 2018

I wanna......

..... I wanna get lost for a while.. be on a place I never been and no one knows me... I wanna be somewhere no one would judge me... I wanna meet new people. These people I knew were all having the time of their life... it's making me feel outcasted.. so I wanna be away... I'm tired of these people who's making me feel I'm not normal... I know I'm different, so I need to be out. Old friends are good, but I don't wanna be with them for now, some wont understand me and force me to be one of them which I cannot...coz I am not.

I have these thoughts of being on a new place, will meet a stranger, it doesn't matter if its only a day or two.. we'd talk... about how life treated us.. we'll be fine.. we'll laugh... maybe we'll cry.. and will bid goodbye.. but I'll remember the stranger...

I'm sorry but being with normal people, some acquintance,  is saddening me ... because we see things differently... I got tired of listening to people who only make me feel that I don't belong here...

But don't get me wrong.. I still love you, I still love them... those few people who love  me too but want to see me the way they want to... I know these people are too few because I'm so unlovable... but I'll be okay on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment