Thursday, March 1, 2018

I'm so damn single.. so what?

Hey. how are you? happy? What were you doing? if you're sad or something, it's okay, you were not alone. I'm not saying I am sad nor I am happy, I am just alone at the moment... and most of the time..

Some friends of my age maybe busy taking good care of their family by now, their husband.. or/and their kids. while me, watching "The Good Son" series while trying to consume this mango float I bought in SM lanang... I've been there to pay my bills... And I had fun eating the Barbq flavor Fries from potato Corner while I was on the Taxi on my way home. I found bliss in eating, whos not? I'm gaining so much weight.. but it was a dream come true. I maybe easily feeling annoyed, but little things could ease my pestered mood away.


I wanna hide myself from  various kinds of people, particularly those happily married people... i'm tired of hearing people questioning me why Am I still single??? duh??? why do I need to be married as well?! haha.. why can't it be normal to be single for life?  ... what do they want to hear from me?...I stayed single because I am too weird? I am too ugly?? I am too different? I am too picky?? I am inlove with fictional characters?? I am inlove with someone who couldn't love me back?? I'm in a relatioship with someone whose terrible as I am so we end up before it started? I can't find the right person?? if I'll answer them any of those, will they shut up?? Pathetic right??

Anyway, I need to hide... really. haha.
Coz no one would accept my reasoning that I'm fine even if I'm not happy... o, seeing my niece last night is making me happy... at least there is someone who's surely putting smile on my face.. so stop, pitying me!! will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment