Thursday, October 10, 2019

The Saddest Pain

It's been more than a week now since I've been feeling really sad.  This is about family member health issues.  All i can do is just pray really hard that everything gets well, that someone I loved so dearly will get through this.  I know things like this will happen,  I wasn't prepared,  I guess I'll never be prepared.  But this is how life is.

I'm just hoping,  the Almighty will give me strength to whatever will happen.  I pray that things will get better now or the soonest..

I used to be alone and I'm comfortable with it (as long as I know my loved ones are just one call away).. but these days it seems like I'm being suffocated, hard to breath. I don't wanna bother anyone for feeling this way. My family is having a hard time too, I can't add to that instead I must be strong, at least I need to pretend I am even if it's hard.

I know my trust in the Almighty must be stronger than my worries. He's all knowing, I believe this comes with a purpose.

One of the things I learned about this experience is to value the things we already have. I stopped demanding and complaining for other things that I don't have. I'm learning to accept my life status. Ive realized that I shouldn't worry about petty things coz  there's more about life that we should focus on. My connection to the Almighty is stronger now.

Tomorrow I  entrust to the Almighty Allah the result of this thing I am too afraid to face.. Insha Allah, everything will be okay.

Update: Dec 22, 2019
Alhamdulillah. Everything is okay now. Still praying and grateful. I've learned so much with this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment