Monday, August 10, 2020

My 9th of August 2020

I'm supposed to write and post this last night before 9th of August ends, but I spent the last hours watching the ending of Its Okay to Be Not Okay. I got tired also of gardening the entire day, my body aches a little today, haha. 


I didn't really expect birthday greetings too as I turned off the notification but when I opened my FB page, I still got this:



I'm not really celebrating my birthday but knowing some people greet you on this day is overwhelming.

So no matter how I turned off my birthday notification, I still had these comments.














I just loved that Jeny's letter to me long time ago.  I don't really have that someone who is patient enough to give me lengthy  and cheesy letters,  I'm the one who is doing that haha.  And also,  that kind of timeless friend you communicate from time to time or kahit every birthday mo lang is worth keeping. 






I got also a call from Mac.. I have very few male friends whom I am comfortable with, and he's one of them. I really appreciate him not changing all these years.

I've been doing this kind of post every 9th of August,yung mag eeffort talaga akong magscreen shot, even at this Age.. I'm really that kind of a corny person, I hate it too. hahha

Anyway, I thank everyone who greeted me, it made my ordinary day not-so-ordinary. Especially those who truly remembered that I was born in August 9.. haha... We are all busy with our different every day living that remembering your friend's birthday is not really essential, salamat sa Facebook at nagreremind sya... (while I didn't allow FB to remind you,  nasa memories lang ng iba)  hehe  Ako din naman, as in I wrote it down just now,  I can remember around 12 birthdays only of my friends. Pero tingin ko madami na yun para maalala ko. 

Anyway, natuwa lang ako sa mga pusa. wala namang konek.



Ayun,  wala naman masyadong ganap ang August 9 ko,  arte lang to kase marami akong time ngayon mag inarte.  Hahaha

Sorry if you got here and ruined your time.. 


Have a nice day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment