Saturday, August 21, 2010

A TICKET TO PUERTO PRINSESA, PALAWAN

Just got my ticket to Puerto Prinsesa dated Oct.3 and my return on Oct. 6… Yeah, I hesitated before getting one for some reasons, but now finally, I had it and I’m excited.

But the problem now is if I will be allowed to be absent from my work for three days… I’m torn between asking permission to our Project Manager or just absent without informing them. Coz they might not allow me, I’m just a newbie and being absent is not advisable.

But on the other hand, this can be the only  opportunity I can go to Palawan, and we’ve planned it even during college days… so there’s no turning back, I’m going…I had been depriving my rights for this kind of adventure for long, I need to break it, I need to treat my self some time.

Anyway, whether I inform them or not at all will both result into something terrible---  the risk of not permitting me or terminate me when I get back (but I guess that would be too much, only a not so good record). Whatever, I’ll go for telling them that I’ll be absent for three days, we’ll be having a batch reunion out of town, and I have my plane ticket already.

My supervisor is having her vacation leave now to Hongkong (I guess), and next week  our Project manager is planning to have their luxurious cruise trip with his wife…. So no reason for them not to understand… O well, maybe disagree because I’m not yet a regular employee…. I hate to think it that way, no point!! I won’t let them treat me unfairly.

Okay, the worst to happen is losing my job??? So? I can always find another…I might finally work in a callcenter… and many other options.. I must stop depriving myself of enjoying… life is too short for trying to be perfect—that’s actually not perfect!!!

O well, October is a way too long yet.. I’m thinking too much… I shouldn’t care.

No comments:

Post a Comment