Sunday, August 8, 2010

A WISH IMPOSSIBLE

if I am to wish for something I would love to do...but would be considered impossible, it would be this..

I would love to travel around the globe, with a book to write.

I want to write every special event in differences places I can go.. I would describe the scenery.. I would taste every moment of it... I want to see the beautiful side of the world. I want to be free... I want to see the reality..

I want to know more about different people.. if possible I want to write their biography, even those people who seem to be not interesting at all... even those who have no dreams, those ordinary people... so I can prove that not only those influential and well known are recorded and with memoirs.

I want to know more about life.. I want to know what's going on out there.. I want to know about existence... I want to know all the things that I do not know, the answers to my wonderings.... I want to see those I had wished I can have even a glimpse of it...

...and this, an impossible dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment