Monday, April 13, 2015

Primea on Fire????


I thought it wasn't this serious.. somebody told me about the fire yesterday,  and I thought its something I shouldn't be worrying about. Kaso pagdating ko sa office this morning... yung mga workers pinauwi... we couldn't go down to our office... and I felt irresponsible too.. pagdating ko dun, parang gusto ko na lang  din umuwi.. nakakatamad... then when our project manager called me for "this and that"... narealize  ko na I lost my malasakit - one of our company's core values. For a brief moment, I felt like I lost my sense of initiative.. i was full of thoughts, naiisip ko kase yung mga gamit ko... matinding linisan nanaman to, I'm not even sure if I can fix and clean the documents on my table and recover my e files, .... nastress ako bigla! Haha...  pero, diko na iisipin yun. Ayos lang yun.. gaya ng lagi kong nireremind sa sarili ko.. "life is too short to take things too seriously.... too short spending my time trying to be perfect"... diba? Dapat echos echos lang! Nangyari na ang nagyari, move on na! Haha... this is just my way of comforting myself. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment