Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Coz There's No Place Like Home

For the past consecutive years that I've been working in Manila, this is the first time that I had a vacation home on the holy week (not that I am observing the Lenten season, but I'm just taking advantage of the holidays).. During those previous years, I never failed to wish that I should had gotten home.. or maybe I booked a flight or a trip away from the Metro, because those days I've spent having a movie marathon in our boarding house or just stroll around Manila (kahit close naman halos lahat ng establishments)....  anyway, I'm home (haba pa ng intro)!

I know, the way I'm spending my time home is not even worth the recording, because its too usual.. didn't even make a plan of going somewhere... or maybe had one, and that's going to Camiguin Island, but I think its not possible this time... Instead did these:


Monday: Went with my mom at her office. During the old days ( when I don't have classes),  accompanying my mom at her work place is already a leisure time to me.. Her workplace is around one hour away from home, and I'm enjoying the ride going there... when I say 1 hour, sobrang malayo na yun.. In Manila, considering the traffic, yung one hour, ang lapit lapit na!

Tuesday: Eat everything I want to eat... all the foods that I was deprived to eat when I'm in Manila.. Aside from having a limited time to cook (weh? Haha) and a limited choices of food in most of the resto there (ang daming pork eh!), this time, its eat all I can!  Most of the resto here dont serve pork.. 
And this is a durian fruit.

Bonding moment with this cat.

Got bored too... it's why you must not blame me with these selfies.. haha


And watched cartoons/animes.. still.. L-O-V-E rukawa!  :)

More picture tripping my sister and my mom... and the photobomber.. my baby brother! Yes, for me, he's still my baby brother.. kahit mas malaki na sya saken..

Wednesday: And more bonding moment with this cat.. I think my sister was over spoiling it... nakakahiya naman, ako na yung nakikishare sa bed.

Had a body massage with my sister..

Yun lang!

So that would be the first half of my activities (activity na yun? Haha) here at home... It's something not even worth the blog... or worth reading .... but for me, it does! No matter how boring it could be at home, or how chaotic and no-too-peaceful here, still I wouldn't trade it for being anywhere else in the world.. chos! I mean, I wish to be anywhere, to travel away from home... but I would always love going home. Gets? Hehe

Good night fools! Yeah, It's april fools day... but I'm not fooling anyone today.. though I wish I could. Hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment