Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My 9th of August


Some Pizza and Ice Cream at home is enough to celebrate my birthday, it didn't have to be grandiose as Birthday Celebrations in our religion is  actually not tolerated.

But knowing who made a little effort in remembering me in this day was something I am grateful of..

Thanks to those who greeted me: 

Sheryl, Marj, Mac, Mela, Dinah, Jegs, Gords, Jeny, Jay r and Lee-- these people are the expected ones who would greet me, coz if they won't, magtatampo ako... haha.. it's as if they are obliged to, yung iba maiintindihan ko pag di ako binati pero sila hindi ko iintidihin, magtatampo talaga ako.. hahah.. chos lang.. but so glad, they did it.. I'm that kind of person who's not up to anything... it's not even the birthday thing that matters, but it's the thought of remembering your friends once in a while, kahit once a year lang... ayos na ako. Or else I will be the one to send a message like this one.




To FBB, APF and MEV -- my previous bosses, I don't really expect greetings from them, and it feels great when they did.

To my x-commercial team --Rona, May, Rovie and Liza.. thanks..

And those people I also met from my previous job -- Jards, Cloi, Cial, Aimee, Glends, Jonna, AK , Kai, Arleen, Che, Myrna, Christian, Bryan, Waldo, Erwin, Rose, Christian, maam lileth, maam leneth and Jonathan.

My college friends/ dorm mates/ - Cing, Chivs, Boh, Mua, ate bems, ate roh, Glaiz, Jay, Emma, Faids, Gords.

Also to, Arnie MJ, Lala, Vanj, Nana,  auntie bhed and Racici.

To those above mentioned people  thank you so much for sparing a little of your time in greeting me.. it means a lot to me.. medyo O.A ako sa pasasalamat, nagbablog pa...haha

And to facebook... thank you for reminding them..  Haha

So my 9th of August went like this..

Pizza and ice cream..

Bonding with my sister and my niece.



And took a lot of picture of myself... coz I have to admit courageously na ang mukhang eto ay tumatanders na.. haha  ... Charot!



Yun lang.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nakuha pang magcorrection? Haha.. tulog na dai. Good nyt! Yung gift mo ha... ikaw lang ang hinihingian ko ng gift. Nyahahah

      Delete
    2. Hahaha..alam ko teh sakin kalang nman makapal ang fes.hahha..

      Delete