Friday, August 5, 2016

The Full Time BabySitter

Today is the 5th day that I'am babysitting my niece... Last Monday, my sister went back to work and her option when she returns to work is to bring my niece to her other side lola (her husband's mom who lives few kms from home)... and that would mean I'm gonna miss the baby kase sa gabi ko na lang sya makikita.. though we hired a nanny for her, but still my sister is not that panatag yet na iwan ang less than 2 month old na baby sa nanny.. But this week, most of the children at my in laws' house are sick so we can't bring the baby there... so I volunteered to watch over her... sabi ko, kaya ko na yan! Haha... though I'm so much inexperienced in babysitting, and she's an infant! But because I really love  this baby, I'm gonna do it.

Tadaannn!! 


( though the thought of "hey, you're an Engineer, why don't you find a new job????" And my other self would answer, " bakit ba??? Ayoko munang problemahin yan, I'm so enjoying my task now, and I love my pamangkin so much!" --so Help me God).

Look... she's enjoying watching her own video. I took a lot of video of her hoping I could catch her loud laughs...


And I have a new fan now. Haha.. Care to know what I was doing here? I'm trying to make her laugh kase umiiyak sya.. so I played a music.. then I danced... there goes my crazy moves... o diba naaliw sya?? Haha... she was looking at me like that... naisip nya siguro nya nababliw na yung tita  nya  haha.


As you can see, ang nipis ng hair ni baby.. F.Y.I, my sister and I, especially me, had so nipis hair too when we were little... ang tagal humaba ng hair ko.. baka mga 5 years old na siguro ako nagkahair.. hahaha... but I had a really thick hair now, my relatives told me na ngayon na lang daw bumawi yung buhok ko Haha...





Sige!

No comments:

Post a Comment