Tuesday, November 1, 2016

First of November

I'm supposed to be travelling to Davao City today for an employment there, but it was postponed due to requirements blah blah blah... As to when I should formally start my day 1 has been extended and extended... I was expected to start sometime in September but I'm still here...  I even declined the offer but I ended up accepting it..  I didn't want to... or at least not yet but I need to go back to work.. Honestly, I wasn't disappointed everytime  my return to DC is being cancelled, I'm secretly feeling happy I don't have to go back yet...

So whether this job could start a bit later or even totally declined by me or by them... then I'm fine with it....

I still can't get enough of my niece and my nephew.. especially when they are this adorable..



And ofcourse my bonding moments with my family (life is soo short!), food tripping with my mom, cook (minsan), watch movies and tv series, sleep all I want and just be homey..

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment