Tuesday, November 21, 2017

How Would You Heal Someone's Broken Heart

5:45Pm

Someone just called me awhile ago because I was asking for some work related concern but just when I want to put my phone down... he raised other issues, he's sorry for being moody few days back because he is broken hearted.. I laughed at him first! Then I realized he's serious... He sounded O.A but I absolutely felt that he needed someone to talk to..

So what did he expect from me? aside from I'm hesistant in giving comment because it's office hours everyone could hear me, I'm not good at giving advice!! I want to cut our conversation but I stayed when he said... "just this time, pagbigyan mo na ako, kelangan ko lang ng may makikinig".. so I let him be, I know someone who's just willing to listen is already enough.. so I let him poured his sentiments, his broken heart... It's not usual to me, but it's overwhelming...

10.30..

Signing off!  I hope I had helped someone lighten up his heart a little though I'm healing mine as well...

;)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment