Saturday, November 4, 2017

My Sweet Nightmare

Why am I keep on having dreams about you lately?
You've been gone for so long
It's been ages since you gave up on me 
I've let you go without goodbyes
I've ceased on whispering your name into the wind
I've stopped writing the words left unspoken
The garden of memories of you have fade
And the rivers of tears have run dry
But suddenly in my sleep you came by
Why? It's not haunted, it's bitter sweet, it's heart tearing
You're breaking me twice, maybe a thousand times
Why? 
Are you happy?
I'm supposed to put those spell on you
I'm supposed to curse you
But you are the one whose making me cry now
Are you happy?
Stop showing up on my dreams
I know I'll never get to see you again
Never will I hear  your voice again
But I don't want you to fool me in my dreams either

Get lost, I'm missing you so much... but please get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment