Wednesday, February 3, 2021

3rd of february 2021

Recently I've been thinking of changing my career.. chos.. pero why not diba? haha.. but I'm not good at other things.  I can't think of skills I possessed that would help me do something else.

From the very start, I wasn't confident that Civil Engineering is best for me, parang nagkamali lang ata ako eh. hehe I think it would be more satisfying if I became an Architect na lang, I enjoyed designing aesthetics of a building rather that structural design which is the task of a Civil Engineer. Anyway, I just finished the Site development and perspective of that School my father asked me to do using Sketch up, and I am so proud kase marunong pala ako magsketch up, haha. I can't work using Autocad on my Laptop because it's no longer functioning really well. I intend to buy a new laptop but I think it's not practical at the moment, so pagtsatsagaan ko na lang muna tong gamit ko.


Anyway, wala naman masyadong sense tong blog na to. haha... gusto ko lang mag isip.

I tried submitting a blog entry in other website. I just want to know if they'll publish it. Malay natin, mag-aral na lang ako ng effective writing.. Here's the link if you want to read my first published post  Solo Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment