Thursday, October 15, 2009

survivor???

I lost the appetite watching Survivor Palau, the merge portion…. So Marvin was out?? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a Marvin Fanatic but I admit he’s really doing a good job, I bet surviving in an isolated island would be possible for him…

The game goes this way, the participants would create an alliances and vote out their great competitor, yes I know very well that it’s a competition and not a friendship game or whatever, why would you let your big opponent outsmarted you, kick him out first before he’ll take that huge chance away from you.. This is also the scenario in the original version of Survivor…. It’s about alliances and desertion. 

But for those who watch the reality show (well I doubt if it’s not scripted),, we found it as not a fair play, it’s really not… if that’s the case then be a clever monkey first, your strength, speed, endurance and intelligence, which you really need to survive in an remote area, are not enough to win the game.

Well, to this deserving participant, your only chance to stay and prove yourself is to win the immunity necklace, or else you’re dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment