Thursday, October 22, 2009

Biggest Regret

Yes, “lahat ng pagsisisi ay nasa huli”, and I have lots of these regret things. But this one I’ll tell you might change if I’m going to find a job now, but I’m about to rot here. Everybody says that, since I am a civil engineer, it would be easy for me to find a job…. Whose about to spoil everything here?  It’s me, your very own civil engineer here.

 

So that’s my regret now, actually in college days, I’ve been so uncertain with my course, hannga’t nakagraduate na lang ako, confused pa rin. I don’t know which course I will shift to, kaya kahit meron akong doubt, I finished  civil engineering and even pass the board exam. And everybody is almost put me in the pedestal, upon saying.. “wow, galing naman!”, well, thank you, pero hanggang dun na lang pala yun.. kung ditto land din ako sa hometown ko, then better not expect a job here.. especially, civil engineering works are mostly for men, I just hope that school administrators would create a new curriculum implying that engineering are for men only. I feel disgusted if nag-iinquire ako ng job offering then I’ll be answered, “for male only”, kainis lang. So that’s it, if only I could turn back time, sana higgschool pa ako at wide pag-iisip ko regarding sa future.. Maybe, nursing na lang ako.. the big chance for me to abroad. I know, takot ako sa dugo, but maybe I had overcome it. Sana marami na akong saving ngayon.. Unlike now, I’m so broke…

 

Well, I’m still hoping na magbago kapalaran ko.. Na civil engineering is really meant for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment