Friday, September 24, 2010

ANG MABAIT NA PUSA

9pm 9/23/2010

 

There again I saw this cat beside this perimeter fence of MANILA PENINSULA as if waiting for someone to fetch her ( I just assumed it’s a she). Actually I’ve seeing this cat on the same place for about thrice already na, that’s about 7 am when I’m on my way to my workplace.  I first saw it as if

wheedling a woman standing in the spot one day ,akala ko nga she owned that cat. But I saw it again another day on the same place na  parang naghihintay ng kung sino. And just today, I saw it again.

 As I crossed the street on her location, she ran towards me, nagpaikot ikot at naglalambing, as if charming me to take her, for a brief moment hinayaan ko lang sya.

And I managed to secretly take a photo of her using my phone… then I realized, few more minutes na lang then I’ll be late for my work, so I left her--- and tried to follow me …

Yun lang, I know I’ll be seeing that sweet cat again.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:28pm 9/24/2010

 

..The next day....

I told you, I’ll be seeing her again…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment