Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CHRIS TIU ON SITE

I thought our Project Manager was just kidding us when he informed us that Chris Tiu will visit the site. I saw the excitement of my officemates, ako no comment lang.. Napaisip pa nga ako, “Sino nga si Chris Tiu?”

I was filing some documents, when I heard our PM entering the room while saying “oh, may bisita ako”… Yun na yun… Chris Tiu graced his presence to our hallway, ang lapit ko sa kanya, kung makapal lang mukha ko at ganon ako kaadik sa kanya, I could have hugged him, hahaha…(syempre hindi  ako ganon kahit pa almost 1 meter lng layo nya sken)…. Haha… Our PM introduced him to us individually… I said hi, and he smiled at me… hahahaha

The next thing, picture picture… my shyness overpowered me, that’s why, I never had the chance to have a photo with him, I mean just the two of us while everybody does... hate me..

Anyway, if you are to ask what was he doing there.... he was having his site visit.. he's actually related to the President's owner of our 68th storey condo project...

No comments:

Post a Comment