Sunday, September 19, 2010

WORRYWART!

I’m just so worried on how I take things nowadays.. I’m just so opposite of overstepping the bounds. I’m 26, still a naysayer.. it bothers me, (I told you I’m a worrier)  coz I can’t do anything about it.. I always pretend as if I can.. but the truth is, I still tremble in every action I make.. swear, I’m trying to overcome it..

And another thing is I feel extremely different.. becoz maybe I am not confident at all… I wish there’s medicine for that… it’s stopping me from doing what I want.. I acted as if I’m not, but it goes out! See? Yesterday in our seminar, some of my officemates commented me as shy type! That sucks…. But what else can I do..? so to revenge, I comment back to one of them as “mukhang playboy”.. there, a revenge! Huh!

Well anyway, what’s pestering me this time??... I’m sorry, I shouldn’t call it a pest.. Okay, so, I must not tolerate my self, instead of squandering… complaining, .. I’ll just give my self a mission for this week. Here it is..

·         Since I need to involve myself in this tradition of “magpakain ang baguhan”, I’ll do it. I must not bother..

·         Ask for the Official Business Form of yesterday’s seminar.

·         And finally, the toughest, ask permission for our Palawan trip on oct. 3-6.

So, that’s it.. to some, it maybe really simple.. It don’t even deserve a time to be posted here.. But because I am a worrywart, then exempt me…

In few days, I’ll just inform you what will happen next… WISH ME GOOD LUCK… of course COURAGE to do so…

7:53pm 9/20/2010

The first two went well... I still  have the toughest one...

8pm 9/23/2010

I just left my leave form in our PM’s table yesterday, though I thought it would be better if I hand it to him personally, I mean so I can explain right away..  Anyway, I checked it this afternoon sensing he hadn’t approved it yet or maybe he didn’t see it…as expected, no signature on it yet.

Maybe he didn’t see it, that I assumed since I put it along with those already approved forms. So this afternoon I transferred it to where surely he won’t miss it.. On the other hand, I am not taking aside the possibility of him, not approving… If so, I still have one week to get through this… surely I will.

8:10pm 9/24/2010

Mission accomplished! He signed my leave form.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment