Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Smart Sim at 10th year

10 years had passed since I had my first cellphone, since then, different cellphone units had slipped through my hands (so glad, I hadn’t lost or destroyed any of those, ipinasa lang sa iba), but not my first SIM card, my smart number. It was September 2000 when my parents bought me a cell phone, I was at my fourth year in high school (advance gift daw saken, though ang tagal pa ng graduation).

Here’s it, almost tattered, faded but still working. It’s been with me during my teenage days and now a young adult  (huh?)… old numbers of  those old friends and contacts were still on it even those already “unattended and out of coverage area”.

Yes, it had experienced textmates (hahaha)—whom I’ve never had the chance to meet any of them, I chose not to, during high school and early college days, the same number I used to text one my crushes secretly (lol). It had encountered both good and mean people. Those were the days, now, I can’t imagine myself being involved with such stupidity (over naman ako, part of growing up, lol)…

And now, it serves as my contacts to employers and my application letters.

I don’t know why am I still keeping it, why not anyway…. Maybe becoz…… never mind na lang.

Well, anyway, I just want to inform everyone that I’m still using it and receiving your messages though I may not able to reply (hahaha) since I am active on my TM number… just in case lang.

2 comments:

  1. kung yan na ung sim na saan lagi aq nakikitext noong college pa tayo... proud ako to be part of your sim's 10 years. hehehee

    ReplyDelete